Tall Matt's Travels

Happy Birthday Chuckles!

Topic

Author Topic
Kimberly Olson

Happy Birthday Chuckles!

Tue Oct 02, 2007 @ 05:38AM

Happy birthday tomorrow (Oct. 3rd)! Since I can't send you balloons, I thought I would clue everyone in on your birthday instead. Hope all is well...Love you - Kimmi

Comments

Author Comments
Vicki Carlew
Tue Oct 02, 2007 @ 12:16PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! What are you now, 35? 36? Rest assured, Jill and I will spend a good portion of the day talking about how time is running out for you, and on identifying potential wives we can have all ready to set you up with when you get back.
On a more serious note, I can't image a better way to spend a birthday than on this adventure that you are so generous to share with us. Have a happy and safe one!
XOXO, Vicki

Jeff Xouris
Wed Oct 03, 2007 @ 08:38AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!! Isn't it cool to share the same birthday with such society greats as Gore Vidal, Chubby Checker, Roy Horn (birthday and anniversary of the infamous white tiger mauling), Gwen Stefani and yes, both celebrity heavy weights -- Neve Campbell and Ashlee Simpson! Dude, you are in some terrific company.

Oh, and speaking of wives, Kaiti X (NO, she's not in the potential running) is suggesting the solution here is that we nominate you for the next episode of ABC television's "The Bachelor." Hmm, I have a great visual of you and a dozen 6-foot blondes -- keep it clean!

Well, I hope you're marking this day in memorable fashion.

Happy B'Day!

Jill Wilder
Wed Nov 07, 2007 @ 02:19PM

In my defense I AM NOT working around the clock on finding Matt a better half like my fearless leader apparently has been doing. Instead, I'm cranking out some brilliant marketing over here. :-)